Thursday 27 February 2014

Muhammed Sokhna, author of "The Worst Dilemma"

Today I'd like welcome Muhammed Sokhna, author of "The Worst Dilemma" to the Thursday interview. Before we get started, a quick intro!


Muhammed Sokhna enjoys reading and writing Erotic Romance, Sci-Fi, and Fantasy novels. What he really enjoy doing are the simple things in life. That can be hanging with family and friends, helping others, and he can't forget about his fiance. But, his main hobby is writing. When he isn't glued to a computer screen, he is glued to a notebook working on the fundamentals of the craft. Writing gave him purpose after he attempted suicide at the age of eighteen. He wants his passion to be seen in my books so he can inspire someone to do whatever it is they want to do. Writing is his medium for showcasing his talent to the world.



OK - HERE WE GO !!

No.1  Would you break the law to save a loved one? .. why?
Of course I would. The reason why is because they are a loved one. This is an individual who I trust and place high value in my life. What kind of man would I be if I let someone or something harm them.

No.2  What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Being alive is what most people are doing right now. It’s a state of not really fulfilling yourself. It a state where you ask yourself, “Is this what life really has to offer to me?” But, truly living is a sense of fun. It’s actually our fiduciary duty to be in this state. It’s a place where every day is an adventure. If I recall from Earl Nightingale, life should be an adventure not a bore. 

No.3  What motivates you to write?
My purpose. When I was 18, I attempted suicide because I was just being alive like everyone else. I really had no direction and no real drive.  But, it wasn’t until after I come home from the hospital that found my passion to write. Something inside me told me to write my story down and I did. Forty thousand words later, I found my reason to truly live. 

No.4  Why do humans want children?
It could be because it is programmed in our DNA to reproduce. Or, it could be that the we humans want to connected to each other and the ultimate expression of that is through creating life. But, I’m no scientist or a priest. 

No.5  What was the biggest challenge in creating your book "The Worst Dilemma" ?
The biggest challenge was finishing the book. I took me 2 years to finish it, but I manage to pull it off despite my personal issues. 

No.6  What is the most important thing you have learned in life so far? 
That when you fall into the darkest pit of hell, you laugh because the light will always bring you back to earth and even higher levels of bliss. 

No.7  How did you come up with the title "The Worst Dilemma" ? 
I was in the shower and I was trying to decide what name will be appealing to readers. The Worst Dilemma was the first thing that popped into mind. It pretty much summed up my novel in three words. 

No.8  How do you handle personal criticism?
Like a professional. You take in what you need, weed out the unnecessary, and build yourself again. 

No.9  Why should people read your book? 
It’s a hot new erotica novel that could make anyone feel randy. Also, it discuss the morale dilemma of young people today as they try to find themselves in this complicated world we live in. 

No.10 Why is there something rather than nothing?
Maybe it's because God intended for it to be this way. Think about it, if there was nothing would we exist??





Thanks Muhammed for taking the time to answer my questions & the best of luck with your new book! 


Check out his new book "The Worst Dilemma" on





Just what is love? Is it just a word people use for personal gain? Is it a verb that needs creativity expression in order to understand its full meaning? Or, is it just looking in the mirror? For Chantrelle Hayfield, love is simplicity. But, she lives in Atlanta, a complex city full of surprises. Like her chiseled, tall, and chocolate next door neighbor, Rasheed Goodmen, who could be a new love interest? But, when her best friend, Ashley Leslie, comes out about her true feelings, will Chantrelle be able to handle the convoluted feelings of others even if that means losing her simplicity? Chantrelle's other friends Ariel Samson and Alexis Smith could be able to guide her? But, Ariel needs to learn to be a little selfish and Alexis has to stop scheming to get by. The underworld of Atlanta will test each of these women. Because behind the spark of every dilemma, is lies and deception. Who will be able to see clearly in order to avoid tragedy?





.

No comments:

Post a Comment